I made this on photoshop. First I curled the hair. After that I had exactly what you see except normal colors. So I made my hair hot pink, my face mint green, and part of my shirt electric yellow!
Hi Sarah, I love your new ewww! It's really cool. I love the hair! I also liked the colors you picked. mint green, electric yellow, and hot pink. Arushi
Sarah, I think your picture looks really artistic!! ^__^I like the way you changed the color of the body and then way you curved your body! Great job! -----Vivien-----
2 comments:
Hi Sarah,
I love your new ewww! It's really cool. I love the hair! I also liked the colors you picked. mint green, electric yellow, and hot pink.
Arushi
Sarah, I think your picture looks really artistic!! ^__^I like the way you changed the color of the body and then way you curved your body! Great job!
-----Vivien-----
Post a Comment